DIMA: Digital Mathematics
Welcome at the Digital Mathematics Research Group (DIMA)
DIMA specializes in applied mathematics based on a solid foundation of interplay with various areas of pure mathematics. We focus on the mathematical foundations for digital data acquisition, representation, analysis, communication and security.
- Compressive sensing for ultrasound
- Digital forensics, i.e. retrieving evidence for surmises on digital data
- Fractional order time series analysis originating from fractionalized Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes for dielectric spectroscopy
- Computational aspects of parameter estimates for big data applications
- Security for multimedia and cloud computing