Laminar flows, autoclaves, ULT freezers, stomacher, dry ovens, freeze-dryer, centrifuges, (atmosphere-controlled), incubators, (water bath) shakers, water baths, cryostats, cell disrupter (sonicator), spectrophotometers, microscope, Accuri C6 flow cytometer.
Computer-controlled laboratory fermentors
Batch, chemostat, fed-batch, on-line mass monitoring, on-line biomass monitoring, on-line in/off gas analysis (NIR, on-line GC).
- high-performance liquid chromatography with refractive index/ultraviolet/fluorescence/evaporative light scattering detection (HPLC-RI/UV/F/ELS)
- high-performance anion exchange chromatography with pulsed amperometric detection (HPAEC-PAD)
- high-performance anion exchange chromatography with conductivity monitoring under ion suppression (HPAEC-CIS)
- gas chromatography with flame ionisation detection (GC-FID), including a unit for on-line off-gas measurements
- gas chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry (GC-MS; single quad and triple quad)
- GC-time-of-flight (TOF)-MS
- HPLC-MS/MS (triple quad)
- ultra-performance liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry (UPLC-MS/MS; triple quad)
- selective ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS)
T-3000 Thermocycler (Biometra), 7300 real-time PCR system (Applied Biosystems), standard electrophoresis equipment (nucleic acids, proteins), Nanodrop ND-2000 (Thermo Fisher Scientific), Bioanalyzer 2100 (Agilent), Hydroshear (Digilab), Qubit (Thermo Fisher Scientific), electrophoresis system for DGGE (C.B.S. Scientific), Proxima Gel Documentation System (Isogen Life Science).
Second generation sequencing platform
Ion Torrent Personal Genome Machine, Ion Torrent OneTouch.
Ball milling, ultrafiltration, expanded bed adsorption
Bioinformatics and Systems Biology data sets
A PGDB for Acetobacter pasteurianus 386B compliant with BioCyc.